Eversound is a perfect complement to any IN2L programs! So how does it work? When connecting Eversound to your IN2L, the goal is to have audio coming out of the IN2L speakers and through the Eversound headphones simultaneously. The first step in connecting Eversound to your IN2L system and determining which types of speakers are associated with your IN2L.
Note: You will need an audio splitter for this to work.
1. Locate the “Audio Out” on your IN2L.
2. Plug the splitter (supplied by Eversound) into the auxiliary port on the computer.
3. Plug one end of the 3.5 mm (headphones) cable into one side of the splitter, plug the other end of the 3.5mm cable into the BOSE sound bar. This cable was supplied by IN2L.
4. Into the other side of the splitter, plug one end of the 3.5mm cable that was included with your Eversound equipment. Plug the other end of that 3.5mm cable into the Eversound transmitter.
5. You should now be able to hear sound through the BOSE soundbar along with the Eversound headphones.